The VeKey (device no.: VC-VK-U8001) is a device for digital signature and digital identity
management. Data is stored in its persistent memory. The VeKey has no embedded battery, you can use a standard micro USB cable to connect to PC to power the VeKey.
- Surface Material: Aluminium alloy, Sandblasting oxidation in surface
- Device Dimensions: 58mm×32.1mm×6.6mm
- Screen Dimensions: 0.96 inches OLED screen, 26.7mm×19.26mm×1.45mm
- Color: Black, Red* (other colors requirements need contact VeChain)
- Fingerprint Module: support
- ESD Voltage Immunity: 6KV for contact, 10KV for air
- Communication mode: USB
- Language: English
- Digital signature
- Digital identity
- Embedded with secure MCU endowed with CC EAL4+ certification, the UnionPay card chip product safety certification.
- Compulsory double authentication (Biology identification + PIN).
- Secure update procedure with firmware verification by VeChain.
- Secure transaction, which verifies certificates issued by VeChain when transact.
- Secure protection mechanism.
By piece and packaged by plastic bag
More details, please contact: [email protected]
Updated 5 months ago