Turnkey solution is a type of solution that could be easily or readily deployed into a current business, system or process by a third-party, which is able to be used immediately once installed or implemented. VeChain's turnkey solutions are:
- Workable solution
- Easy, ready to deploy
- Combining hardware + software
As the key enabler of the VeChain ecosystem, we built the turnkey solutions which are basic components of many blockchain solutions and make them available for developers and enterprises in the ecosystem to leverage. VeChain Turnkey Solutions are designed to work with the VeChainThor blockchain.
VeChain accumulated a lot of experiences in building blockchain solutions for enterprises in the past few years. We feel it is critical for VeChain as the key enabler of the ecosystem to share the experiences with ecosystem builders. Therefore we standardized some of our blockchain solutions and hope developers or enterprises in the ecosystem could leverage them to build products of their own on the VeChainThor blockchain. Installing turnkey solutions can give your business the extra boost it needs to function more efficiently and get a leg up over the competition. Benefits of turnkey solutions include:
- Reference design
- Reduce Time to Market
- Reduce Cost
- Boost ecosystem
Our turnkey solutions have been proven in the production environment and contain a combination of hardware and software working seamlessly on the VeChainThor blockchain.
ToolChain for channel partners (coming soon)
VeKey based Threshold Signature Turnkey Solution
HSM based Key Escrow Turnkey Solution
The VeChainThor Wallet SDKs
VeKey based Secure Identity Turnkey Solution ]
Unlike off-the-shelf products, while turnkey solutions contain basic working components such as software, mobile app, the hardware you are expected to do further development and customization to integrate them into your own products or solutions. Here is a typical process for integration:
- Email [email protected] with the turnkey solution you are interested in, introduce your business and why you are interested in the VeChain turnkey solutions
- Our specialist will reach out to you to provide more details of turnkey solutions and learn about your needs and how you would like to integrate the VeChain turnkey solutions
- Our specialist will set up a demo or free trial for you
- If you decide to proceed, we will sign a license agreement with you. Except for the open source solutions, we provide the turnkey packages on the licensing basis.
- Upon the agreement is signed, we will release the turnkey packages to you
- If any updates to the turnkey solution, you will be informed and have the option to integrate the updates
Updated 7 months ago